Come see me and my artwork at the Landis Woods Art Show on Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 9-5. I’ll be setup in booth # 34.
I’ll be displaying a wide array of original watercolors, prints, note cards and more for sale.
This is a juried and judged show with 46 artists participating this year. Various forms of art are represented - painting - oil, acrylic, drawings, watercolor - glass, wood, pen & ink to name a few.
- Prizes ranging from $25 to $250 are awarded to the winning artists based on the judging.
- $75 gift certificates are awarded by raffle throughout the day.¬ The raffle is free and the certificates can be used towards the purchase of any art being sold that day.
- This year there will be a free raffle of $100 gift basket from PetValu of Lititz.
- There will be free wine tasting from 2-5 PM in the Boettcher House by Thorn Hill Vineyard.
- There is music throughout the day - 4 groups each playing about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
The location is Landis Woods which is located behind the Neffsville Mennonite Church on the Littiz Pike (Rt 501) in Neffsville.¬ The East Petersburg Fire and Police Rescue help direct parking in the church lot.¬ Parkling is free and is available on either side of the park - at Hillside Lane next to the Church and by the way of Meadow Lane (at Fiddler's Green) also on the Lititz Pike.¬ Golf carts run throughout the day for people who want or need a ride up the hills from the parking areas.
- The grounds are accessible to baby carriages, wheelchairs and walkers and other aids but it is outdoors.